Monday, April 9, 2007

Interesting Frost Mage Duels...







..........The Night Elf Rogue challenged me to a duel, and I figured why not, so I did my normal combos and used Ice Block to counter his Cloak of Shadows. Frost Mages have an easy time against melee classes.
The Human (Shadow) Priest challenged me to a duel after I beat the Rouge, and I figured I would surely loose to a level 70 Shadow Priest. I gave it my best shot, and used all my cooldowns, but I ended up the victor. He challenged me again, probably wanted a duel without cooldowns; I lost that duel, but even without cooldowns it was pretty close.
The Rogue was pretty good, but the class is just underhanded against Mages; however, the Priest has no excuse, since Shadow Priest are one of the best 1 v 1 classes in the game. Who knows... maybe he was lagging or playing someone elses character, you never know!
On a side note, you can tell that I'm still level 65, but this is because I've been helping friends level instead. I'm also about to respec my Paladin to a 40 / 0 / 11 build; I'll let you know how that turns out. The rest of the characters are about the same as the last update.
~Keystone

3 comments:

Excaliber1 said...

I must ask, what armor are you wearing?! soo nice looking..shiny..as well its your soloing gear i assume to?

Keystone said...

It's a combination of Tier 1 Mage Armor w/ Field Marshal's set.

Yeah, it's my everything gear. I stopped collecting multiple suits of armor after I stopped raiding, and my bank was getting full of herbs.

I'm trying to hit 70 ASAP so I can start gathering a new suit. I just hope it looks as nice as what I have now.

~Keystone

Anonymous said...

tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape money runescape gold tibia money tibia gold runescape gold runescape accounts tibia gold tibia money runescape money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape gold runescape items tibia money tibia gold