Thursday, May 7, 2009

Upcoming LAN

I haven't been able to get any Darkfall time because I've been playing Counter Strike: Source in preparation for an upcoming LAN party I attend every year.

I didn't play CS at all before last years LAN and I ended up getting schooled because I was rusty. This year, however, I'm going to kick some ass. I've been playing a little each night and I feel like I'm almost back to my normal skill level.

I will still get owned by most of the players there since some of these guys are old school bad ass CS players, but I will hold my own!

I will get more Darkfall content posted when I get some time to play, but fear not, I'm still VERY addicted to Darkfall and it's the only MMO I plan to play. Seriously, if you haven't checked it out by now, you're missing out on a great experience!

No comments: