Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back on The Wagon

I know it has been a long time since my last post, so I have some explaining to do =P

Well, it all started during the Christmas break when my nephew came to visit and brought his computer and WoW with him. I don't know what it was about seeing it played again -- I played it 3 years before quitting -- but the nostalgia got to me. I went out and purchased WoTLK.

I had to create a new character since I don't have my old account. (don't ask =P)
I had to try some new name selections, as my old name was taken. I ended up with a gnome mage named Civic (I'm surprised it wasn't taken already).

I decided to actually work my professions this time, and raid more too. I took mining / engineering for the PvP possibilities, and of course the secondary professions Cooking, Fishing, and First Aide. I'm now level 22 and all 5 professions are 100+.

I haven't experienced much of the WoTLK content as I'm still leveling up my new character, but I have to say the added individualism presented through inscription is awesome! I think I spent too long in the 10-19 WSG casting Polymorph: Penguin (minor glyph).

So that is what I've been up to. I still have my EvE account set for training Cruiser V (20 days), but other than skill training, I've been spending most of my game time in WoW.

Well, that's all I've been up to, but I do have a rant about the attitude found in Battlegrounds, but that's to come later. I just wanted to give an update and let all two of my readers know that I'm still alive =P