Monday, August 17, 2009

Character Update

WoW
I'm still playing WoW with my girlfriend; our two gnome mages are level 66 & 64.
It's a good thing we're taking it slow, because I don't know if I have it in me for the gear grind at 80. I seriously think I will revert to BGs only at level 80 unless I can get a core group to do 5-man instances. I have no interest in raiding. That is the same approach I took when I hit 70 on my first mage- BGs and Arenas.

Darkfall
My Human on Darkfall is slowly, but surely, getting up there. I'm currently sitting at...

65 - Lesser Magic
49 - Mana Missile
61 - Heal Self
13 - Mana-to-Stamina
30 - Greater Axe
30 - 1h Sword
25 - Parry
20-25 - Most Defences (Rigor, Defence, Fortitude, etc.)

50+ on gathering timber, ore, and herbs.

I need to get my hands on some arrows to start my archery. I'll probably purchase the Bowyer skill along with Herbalism. That way I can make my own arrows and potions, and gathering the herbs to make potions gives a few berries. That allows me to equip myself with all the consumables and just worry about purchasing armor, weps, and mounts.

If anyone is located near the Human / Alfar lands, and is interested in some PvE gold grind, then let me know. I know a few good secluded spots. I would ask the clan, but if it doesn't involve the blood wall, they don't look too interested, hehe. I keed, I keed!

EvE
I'm not currently subscribed to EvE, but before I canceled, I had all my learning skills (tier 1 & 2) up to LvL 4. I was also just getting into some of the Tech II frigates, and was working on Tech II small blasters as well as other T2 small modules.

I am set to hit factional PvP pretty easily when I do come back.

No comments: