Tuesday, December 19, 2006

First Post

Hello everyone, I'm new to the blogger environment. I'm a 24 year old college student with a full time job. I'm off for the holidays so I thought it was the perfect time to start this endeavor.

I'm going to focus this blog on MMORPG's (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games), but since World of Warcraft is my current poison, most post will pertain to WoW. I am a PvP'er, hence my server, Sargeras, is a PvP server.

I have two level 60's, a mage & a paladin. I also have a level 49 druid that I was going to leave at level 49 until the introduction of TREE FORM available as early as level, you guessed it, 50. As a young lad growing up in the mean streets of Goldshire I always dreamed of turning into a tree, so now I must level my druid to 50!

I would consider the mage my main character, even thou I created the paladin first. I will still post on all classes and general game content as this blog is not specific to any MMO, much less a given class.

I think that should about do it for my first post, if you've read this far then I thank you for stopping by and hope to hear from you in the future.

No comments: